Breaking News

Rainy Monday kicks off soggy week ahead

A rainy start to the workweek is in store for the region, but the snow originally forecast to strike during the morning commute has moved to the north.

The Harrisburg region will see a 90 per cent chance of rain during the day Monday, mainly after 10 a.m., and a 40 per cent chance at night, dropping about a half-inch of precipitation. Expect a high of 43 and a low of 36.


Tuesday will be partly sunny and warmer with a high of 55 and a Pennsylvania News low of 42.
More rain is in store Wednesday with about three-quarters of an inch of precipitation expected. The chance of rain is 100 per cent during the day and 70 per cent chance at night. Wednesday should see a high of 48 and a low of 39.

Thursday will be partly sunny with a high of 62 and a low of 44 with a 40 percent chance of rain.

Friday will be partly sunny with a high of 59 and a low of 43. Expect a 40 per cent chance of rain during the day and a 60 per cent chance at night.

Saturday will be cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of rain and a high of 55 and a low of 43.

And Sunday will be mostly cloudy with a high near 60 and a 50 per cent Press Release Distribution Services In Pennsylvania chance of rain.

Visit PennLive.com/weather for your latest weather updates.

Thanks for visiting PennLive. Quality local journalism has never been more important. We need your support. Not a subscriber yet? Please consider supporting our work.

For More Information...

No comments

Building an Online Business - Phase 2 - Getting a Website Designed and Developed

In Phase One of Building Your Online Business, I described developing a solid plan. A plan takes all of the guesswork out of the equation. Y...